Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Book Signing This Weekend!


I'll be at the downtown Barnes & Noble in sunny San Luis Obispo this weekend reading from Between Two Fires and signing books! The event starts at 2pm this Saturday (Oct.15). If you're in the area, stop on by!

SLO is where I went to college, and my wife and I have a lot of fond memories of the town. A bunch of my former professors and fellow students will be in attendance, so I'm definitely looking forward to the reunion too. I've spent many hours of my youth and young adulthood in this Barnes & Noble store, so it's sort of a homecoming for me as well.

The book tour for Between Two Fires is going strong, with great turnout throughout the state, especially in the Bay Area and Sacramento. I can't wait to share my novel with my friends in SLO this weekend. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment