Wednesday, July 6, 2016

My New Author Page!

Just this last week, I setup my new Facebook author page! I've posted some of my initial tour dates as well as other info. Let me know what you think!

Believe it or not, I actually resisted starting an author page on Facebook until my publisher strongly urged me to do so. I actually used to work at Facebook, and believe it or not, many engineers there actually preferred users have only a single personal page, as opposed to multiple pages, like an author's page. But I have to say that that was definitely bad advice, and my publisher has already been proven right by asking me to setup up a super useful author page.

Just in the last few days, I've been connecting with a wide variety of folks regarding my book in ways I hadn't previously imagined. Needless to say, I'm glad I did it and will be a lot more active on my Facebook page going forward,. I hope you like it:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment