Monday, January 11, 2016

My Amazon Author Page!

Finally, I got this baby up and running. When my publisher released the cover for Between Two Fires and made Amazon preorders available online, several of my awesome fellow bloggers started pinging me and saying…“dude, where’s your author page at?”

Well, here it is: amazon.com/author/marknoce.

Needless to say, I’m definitely psyched to have a name and face to go with my book. Now the experience has gotten me all curious about looking at other authors' pages on Amazon, checking when their books are available and what events they may be at. I know, I know…welcome to the 21st Century, Mark.

Anyhow, I’m curious how others out there typically look up their favorite authors. Do you usually search Amazon first or do you go to Goodreads? Or somewhere else?


No comments:

Post a Comment