Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New Job!!!


-->

I recently accepted a new position as a Technical Writer at Gree, Inc. in San Francisco. Needless to say, I’m stoked to be working for one of the top social, mobile gaming companies in the world. Even after my years working at Facebook and Google, it rocks to be an employee at Gree!

Great benefits, great people, and lots of great opportunities are just the highlights.  I’m keeping pretty busy, so forgive me if my blog posts are erratic for the next week or two as I settle into my new job.  To learn more about Gree, just check them out on Wikipedia or play some of their new games, like “Zombie Jombie” for iPhone and “Dino Life” for Android.

So what’s happening in your life? I know lots of you are making big transitions, whether with kids, jobs, or places to live. How’s it all going?

14 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job! That is incredibly exciting, Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Mark!
    I just finished up my blogfest so I'm at work on my next book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! We need to get together and hear about your new job. Also, your recent trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've worked at Google and Facebook? How did I never know this?! O.O
    What was it like? What did you do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! on your milestones. Me? I'm working on my next book and pre-writing a number of mini-series for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Mark. I am working on the first draft of my next book.

    How is the writing going?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new job, Mark.

    Looks like an incredible company.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope Facebook owes you some parting stock shares. :D

    Congrats on the new job. Always stressful but exciting.

    I've put my head down and am determined to get my first draft done this summer! I mean it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Mark! I am sure they are lucky to have you! I'm finishing my book on Galveston and the civil war...watching our youngest graduate from high school...and walking our oldest down the aisle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad to hear of your new position. Sounds like a positive move.

    Relaxing in my neck of the woods. Writing and blogging in between parenthood and full time employment. Trying to sneak a social life in every blue moon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I came over to congratulate you on getting a RAOK shoutout this week, and now I can congratulate you on a new job! It sounds wonderful!

    I'm in the middle of moving towns and switching jobs, which is...interesting. But my new job as a bookseller is exciting, and I get to reveal my cover on Monday, which I'm super happy about.

    Good luck in your new position!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on getting the job at Gree. How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Big thanks everyone! I'm very happy to be here:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous post, you have denoted out some fantastic points, I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. I will visit again for more quality contents and also, recommend this site to all. Thanks. job posting site

    ReplyDelete